On June 21, , the town was incorporated as Bristol, named after the home port of the Pemaquid Patent proprietors. The town would set off land to create Nobleboro in , Bremen in , Damariscotta in and South Bristol in Today, Bristol is a popular tourist destination. According to the United States Census Bureau , the town has a total area of About 3. As of the census  of , there were 2, people, 1, households, and families residing in the town.
People arrested, drugs confiscated after meth stings in Lincoln County
The population density was There were 2, housing units at an average density of The racial makeup of the town was Hispanic or Latino of any race were 0. There were 1, households of which The average household size was 2. The median age in the town was The gender makeup of the town was From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
Town in Maine, United States.
Pemaquid Point Lighthouse. Location in Lincoln County and the state of Maine. Main article: Siege of Pemaquid United States Census Bureau.
Retrieved Archived from the original on See Griffiths, N. McGill-Queen's University Press. As long as there are people seeking drugs, law enforcement will have someone to lock up for dealing.
Note to those hoping to raid Area There's not enough space | WPEC
Griffeth said that the raids themselves also provide good information that helps law enforcement build future cases and better-understand how drugs are trafficked in the county. July 09, at pm Western News Tourism is already a part of the Lincoln County economy, but when the subject is discussed around the community, there is sometimes contention about how big a role tourism should have, and what local Read More.
Drug bust nets five in Troy Two arrested caught in Dec raid on same residence. Share Now. Read More Front Page Slider.
- e-book Raid In Lincoln County!
- Watch as three arrested in Lincoln weapons raid?
- People Gather for Raid on US Government's Area 51!
A Lincoln County plan part 4: Guiding local tourism July 09, at pm Western News Tourism is already a part of the Lincoln County economy, but when the subject is discussed around the community, there is sometimes contention about how big a role tourism should have, and what local Woman writes bad checks, gets sentenced in return July 05, at am Western News A Libby woman was given a five-year suspended sentence in Montana 19th Judicial District Court June 17, in Libby, for charges related to paying Lincoln County businesses with bad checks.
Federal Aviation Administration closed nearby airspace, although Air Force planes could be heard in the sky. Ken Ritter reported this story for The Associated Press. George Grow was the editor.
Words in This Story
We want to hear from you. Write to us in the Comments section, and visit our Facebook page. Load more comments.
- Christmas Origami Book - Christmas Books For Kindle.
- 3 kids at home during SWAT raid of drug den, deputies say.
- Bolivian President Morales Resigns, Lashes Out at Coup.
- Casque dOr : lectures croisées (Champs visuels) (French Edition).
- What To Get For Back To School And Where To Get It For Cheap?
- Malaysia Aims to Locate Further $4.3 Billion in 1MDB-linked Asset!
- Lizzie At Last (West Creek Middle School Series).
- Investigating Intelligence: A Conversation with John Duncan?
- Frauen und Frauenbilder der 50er Jahre in der Bundesrepublik Deutschland und der DDR (German Edition).
Search Search. Audio menu.
Learning English Broadcast. Previous Next. September 20, See comments Print.
Embed share The code has been copied to your clipboard.